Friday, April 3, 2009

Yeah, that's right. Today is my Birthday

Not a big deal any more. Once I passed 35, I stopped caring quite a bit. (That was X years ago...Sigh) I took the day off from work so I could relax and take a big dive and a long swim in "lake me"...do some things I have been meaning to do that are low priority and have not been able to do since work is BUSY and weekend time has been trying to get things done that need to be done before Phoenix turns into a thermal pinal colony like the one portrayed in "The Chronicles of Riddick"... :) My day started off right though with a nice breakfast, gifts from my family, and a Birthday Post on my Facebook wall and a rendition of Happy Birthday sung to me by a dear and wonderful friend from ABQ. So, I am off to a great start! Talk soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy (slightly late) Birthday! ...and I know just how many candles that "X" stands for, but c'mon, it's not like we're closing in on 50! ; )
    I have a harder time with the kids' b-days -- going over to the Higdons tonight for Andrew's 15th -- 15?!?!?!? How did our babies get so old? Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way?!?! Andrew is 15?!? {Sigh} Yeah, it is that kind of stuff that hits me hard too. I hope you all have a great time! And tell Dan/Deb to get on Facebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I think this is the first year that I missed it. My Bad! especially since you remembered mine.!!!

    ReplyDelete