Monday, February 16, 2009

First SASS event!
















Well, I finally did it! I finally "bit the bullet" and joined SASS and then joined the local group here in the Phoenix area (ACSA - Arizona Cowboy Shooter's Association). My son and I went to the local club shoot on Saturday and I played cowboy with some very nice people! What a great time!!! The people were fantastic and very helpful, and the day flew by- despite me being very nervous! Why was I nervous?! I'm not so sure...I have been shooting for a while and know how to handle a firearm. But I guess the thought of having ALL those people see me miss a target was humbling. But hey, I am probably one who can use a little serving of humble pie now and then! :)

Anyway, I thought I would post this and put it up for any and all to see.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment