Monday, February 16, 2009

The Roadkill Tracking is going away...











It is with deep sadness that I am announcing that my yahoo website is going away. Yes! I know this will be sad to some of you, and to others of you it won't mean a thing! But with recent increases in Yahoo monthly rates (yea, I was paying for that site!) and the fact that I do not drive all over God's creation any more not being in Sales any longer, I am going to be phasing out the website ( http://www.trackingroadkill.com/ ). But don't think I am giving up on roadkill all together! Notice the name of my blog...I will always have an affinity for the study and observance of all things dead along the roadside- especially while I live in the Southwest. I know it sounds odd, but the "Scientist blood" that I inherited from my father has created a curiosity factor about some things. (Yes, my dad was a consulting Micro-Paleontologist...He looked at teeeeny tiny little dead things under a microscope!). So roadkill will still impact my blog from time to time for those that desire to revisit that subject! Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment